Training models uses credits. If your account does not have enough credits, your Training Experiment will stop and save itself before reaching the set number of training steps.
To resume training:
- Update to the latest version of the RunwayML.
- Add credits to your account.
- Select your Training Experiment from your list of Completed Experiments (notice the number of steps it completed in the Model Review Card).
- Click the Continue Training button.
- This will create a new Training Experiment using your original experiment as the pre-trained “base” model. From there, enter the additional number training steps and click Start Training.
Check out our full guide to training your own model.