Runway is currently in beta, and it is free to download.
When you download Runway and register for an account, you receive $10 in
free GPU credits.
- Running models on remote GPUs costs $0.05 per minute.
- Training image models costs $0.005 per step.
- Training text models costs $0.01 per step.
- Running local models is free.
Where can I buy Runway Credits?
Here! Purchase more credits.
Where can I subscribe?
What does a subscription give me?
A subscription to the Creator Plan gives you:
- Access to training. Note: Even with the Creator Plan, training and running models uses credits.
- Unlimited active hosted models.
- $10 in free credits the first time you subscribe.
- Bonuses on new credit purchases depending on your billing cycle.
- More cloud storage for datasets and models.
- Early access to new beta features.
How much is the subscription?
There are currently two billing cycles:
- Monthly, billed $15 every month
- Annually, billed $144 once a year ($12/mo or a 20% discount)
Is model training free once I subscribe?
Model training uses credits. You can train as many models as you like.
When will I be charged?
You will be charged as soon as you subscribe. Once payment succeeds, you'll be marked as subscribed and receive access to all of the subscription features until your billing cycle lapses.
Will my subscription auto-renew?
Yes, your subscription will auto-renew, and your account will be charged either
once a month or once a year depending on your billing period.
Can I get a refund?
Refunds for paid subscriptions and credit purchases are not available at this
Can I cancel my subscription?
Of course! You can cancel your subscription at any time. Because subscriptions are paid at the beginning of each billing cycle, you will still have access to the subscription until the end of the billing period, even if you cancel in the middle of it. You will not be charged again, and your subscription status will change to Free at the end of the billing cycle.
Can I change my subscription plan from monthly to annual?
Yes. If you are currently subscribed to the monthly Creator Plan, you can change to the annual plan.